Sunday, 26 October 2014

Midnight Screenings: "Fury," "The Best of Me" and "The Book of Life"


I wasn't really thinking about covering these video's since I mostly cover the primary stuff on the Cinema Snob but I'll take a crack at it for the time being. Because what you see in these video's in their true personalities shining through, and I intend to expose it. I'll post my thoughts about each video under different headings as to make it easier to read.

Fury with Ryan and Brad


This video was mildly annoying as Brad kept interrupting Ryan when he was talking about WW2 stuff, this is both rude and disrespectful as he was actually adding to the conversation unlike Brad, who was just saying random stuff like this movies awesome and the like. Though at least they talked about the movie unlike most of the time where Brad talks about random shit because that's supposed to be funny. It was nice to see Ryan again but since he is actually going places where Brad is just wallowing in his own puke.


The Best of Me with Brian and Dave


As usual Brian and Dave are just great to listen to, they are both funny and have great chemistry. They hit all the right points that a midnight screening / vlog should be, they are both funny and are genuinely interesting to listen to. I recommend you check out the video's with them.


The Book of Life with Jake and Brad

For me this video was just annoying, just like every children's movie they go to see. The tools on the Cinema Snob think it's "hilarious" to see two grown men jack off to children's movie's in the Cinema. Oh, I mean rant about children's movie's, though I'm pretty sure that's what they do because they can't honestly be paying attention to that kinda stuff. Not unless they're retarded. Back the their video, they basically rant they're way through the entire thing, and the weird thing is that seem to care about what each other think about it. Whatever, all you need to know it that the video sucked and they didn't attempt to make the video watchable.

Let's take a look at the comments section:

And this all started just because I said Brad should stop interrupting Ryan when he talks, and Brad responds by posting as my brother Pearse and posting his phone number. And as usual Brad takes the ISP approach because he's a coward who can't face the facts.

Though it was nice to see the WW2 enthusiasts chat amongst themselves in the comments section, though the sudden appearance of fanboy LloydFan ruined one guy's post. All the other comments aren't really worth posting so I'll end it here, I'll probably do the other midnight screening's since it's more effort than what Brad does.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids movies are Brad and Jake's date night so thats why they look so into it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that ryan dude so Brad interrupting him wasnt that bad to me, but brad does that everytime someone seems to take the upperhand in a video. You see him think "fuck this is my site INTERRUPTION TIME!'
    What a sick egomaniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really like Ryan in the other video's he's been in but he does seem really intelligent and knows what he's talking about. That's probably what annoyed Brad to the extent that he kept interrupting him.

      Delete
  4. Too bad Im banned on his site, I used to pwn Brad almost every week in a discussion before he whipped out the banhammer xd
    The guy has the logic and thoughtpaterns of a little kid lol and will start crying like one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get back on the site by using a proxy, or an addon on you're browser. That's what I did when he banned me, but for some reason I can still get on there without the proxy. And Brad really does go into defensive mode anytime you say anything which he doesn't like.

      Delete
  5. So did Brad jack off to Fury as much as he did Dredd? I guess he found another movie to fawn over and salivate over.
    Seriously that whole push for Dredd was ridiculous back when he did it and it got that movie nowhere fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I commented on his Ouija/John Wick. The commenters on there are so stupid, it's not even funny. Comparing John Wick to Dredd? Please, John Wick made more money. Trashing Ouija because big old Brad Jones said so. Talking about non-existant movies like "haunted house", what? And getting depressed at box office results. It's a laugh riot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how I hate brad's fake laugh, the newest midnight screenings are full of it ... it almost makes me barf

    ReplyDelete