Thursday, 12 June 2014

Jurassic Park is back online

Deep in the depths of space, a crack appears in the fabric of reality and out of that crack appears not Samuel L. Jackson...but the Cinema Snob Sucks Blog? Anyway I'm back baby, and this calls for a gratuitous inserted clip.  
 I'm sorry but I had to, I just couldn't help myself.

Anyway since the blog will be starting back up I guess I'll post a little bit about what has happened since...uhm Jew Wario's death, uhm...next topic. And that's how me, the Archfiend and the Irate Gamer took down Goldman Sachs, oh wait I got ahead of myself. Ahem, since that event the Cinema Snob has been down in the dumps releasing shitty video's constantly but started to get better when Sasquatch week started with great video's that were all well written and entertaining, but as we all know good things must come to an end...just like all internet reviewers...they eventually suck. Just like how right after Sasquatch week ended he went right back into making shitty video's, and seriously does he have to make a midnight screening for every film released? But we all know what his response would be, "All of them, no just 90 percent". (Insert cackling hyena rolling around in it's feces here)

No comments:

Post a Comment