Sunday, 10 November 2013

Pussy Talk 2

Seriously, I mean really....... another one of these movies so I guess it's a thing now. Brad starts off the movies and starts saying  there's a guy who does Reb Brown movies (Guessing Spoony One), there's someone who does this and that and then say's well I guess im the guy who reviews movies about talking vaginas. Brad has done movies like this before and he linked them in the video description, I did watch them fully but as you probably guessed I didn't like the reviews. I don't remember anything past that as I only watched the first 4 minutes of the video because it was so boring, anyway I don't need to say any more because it sucks.

Video Link
http://thecinemasnob.com/2013/11/04/pussy-talk-2.aspx

In other news
Horrible 80's Dan fan art I found on twitter, gives me nightmares just looking at it. I also forgot to mention last time that 80's Dan appeared in the review and why did he do that, well I guess to let you know he's returning.

FX Hell Halloween Special
Yea I know not cinema snob but it's on his site and I did watch it so I'll comment a little on it, Mister X talks about the movie for a bit then shows clips to let you know what he means and does that multiple times throughout the video which is the bulk of things. I don't like his style of reviewing, in the end he calls it a comprehensive look at the movie even though he barley talked about the film. You'll understand what I mean if you watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment