Monday, 9 September 2013

Friday the 13th Part 2

This review was ok but it was still bad, it was better than last weeks but I only laughed three time during the course of the video and two out of three were from the movie itself and not brads jokes which don't count. I laughed when brad started flipping his hand all about the place near the end of the video and that was really it, for the rest of the video I was sitting there with a still face.

In the movie if I remember correctly they do animal cruelty or something and brad does the dear cinema snob voice and shows him typing at his computer writing to the makers about the cruelty. That's probably not what it even was but who cares, I type these posts up days after I watch the videos from what I remember so try not to blame me if I get stuff wrong.
Brad mentioning rat piss but that was human piss and someone mentioned that in the comments section. Shit head Phelous also makes an appearance in the video but who cares about him, looks like a child molester. Brad also mentions Roger Ebert (Takes a Drink) and if he gave the movie such a low score then that means brad has to...... nobody cares about roger ebert. Also grow up you pencil neck hill billy, roger ebert always give good movies bad rating because he's an idiot. Anyhow check out the video for yourself if you dare.

Video Link
http://thecinemasnob.com/2013/09/05/friday-the-13th-part-2.aspx

In other news
People posed as Chris Conley out of hatred for his criticism of their god figure, it's really sad that people went to that length and to the length of framing him for sending brad a death threat which he didn't do.
Brad informed me on YouTube that I should watch out for this guy since he supossibly sent death threats to him and his family. I don't think that is true as it was probably someone trying to frame him, I told him that he should send me a screenshot of the email to act as proof. Brad did so and also posted it as a comment on his site and the fanboy comments rolled in, I'll also add the e-mail below so you guys can see.

Screw you to

Also some startling information, check this out. It was brads ex (No not Jillian) and she took off her top during a livestream at magfest when she got drunk, then some fat slob started to feel her up and god knows what happened. More info can be found below.
http://www.twitch.tv/%20lordkat/b/355008671
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=44978

I was checking my traffic sources and discovered this, didn't go out and find it as it found me.
http://deadhorseinterchangeable.freeforums.org/http-www-reddit-com-r-iama-comments-i-ran-a-blog-once-t321-20.html#p5371

I searched around the internet and didn't find any info about her, she was in this video though and it seems that her name is Kelly Bane.
http://thecinemasnob.com/2012/09/19/drunk-brian-tries-tox-test.aspx

5 comments:

  1. Well it is a good imitator, but frankly they messed up as I use Chris instead of Christopher. And I don't think I'm better than him either, the rest is pretty much a lot of baloney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pretty much gotten back on there whether of not Brad will deleted me or not, just to say that it wasn't me. Fat chance of it flying, I know, nobody believes an arrogant troll like me on a website. I'm sure one of Brad's fans concocted this and I even in some dark part of my mind think Brad created this to get rid of me. Oh well I guess I'll leave well enough alone and not post anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it probably was one of his fans or himself, the reason why I think that is because I got an angry YouTube message from him early this year but he said that it was his ex girlfriend who knows his YouTube password that logged on and sent the message.

      I think that is highly unlikely and it raises to many questions, how and why would she know his password so possibly brad faked the message and his own death threat. That may be stretching it but it could be possible, anyhow just because this incident doesn't mean you can't post anymore because you should as it's constructive criticism.

      Delete
    2. Can't do much about it, I said you vouched for my innocence but they hate you as well. Oh well, No winning with these guys.

      Delete
    3. Yea I just saw your and their comments on the site, they really like to vent their anger don't they. "Thought this was your last post", what are they children but I guess it can't be helped.

      I also saw they mentioning me, I just took brads videos and uploaded them to youtube because I couldn't watch them on blip because they kept crashing and were very laggy. Luckily blip has made the videos watchable but they are still laggy from time to time.

      Delete